Korean Summer Beauty

Friday, July 24, 2015


Recent finds and recent loves. I've gone a little spend happy at the beauty shops. Here's a round-up of some of my favorite summer skincare goods.
  1. Etude House Moisture Cleansing Oil I use a lot less make-up in the summertime because it's just too humid to fuss around with, so at the end of the day, I find cleansing oils are best for make-up removal compared to cleansing waters and wipes. This one by Etude House is made with coconut, Argan, and Babassu oil, and leaves the skin supple and removes all traces of face paint. Waterproof mascara included!
  2. Innisfree Volcanic Pore Cleansing Foam As much as I love my cleansing oil, I think it's always best to double cleanse. I've stepped away from the different French facial washes I used to use and decided to try out Innisfree's best selling cleanser from their volcanic pore line. Made with natural ingredients from Jeju Island, it's been great at keeping my oily skin thoroughly cleansed and free of any breakouts this summer. It's thick lather makes it a joy to use both day and night
  3. Innisfree Super Volcanic Pore Mousse Mask From the same line comes a brand new product! It's an upgrade of their volcanic pore mask, something I've used before, but in a mousse type. The mousse formulation is meant to fill into every pore crevasse to push out excess sebum and free clogged pores. I've been using it about once a week!
  4. Innisfree Whitening Pore Skin Lots of Innisfree, huh? What can I say, it's my favorite standing brand! So, like I said, I've been caking on less make-up this summer so I've been focused getting rid of old acne spots. I bought this just on a whim as I was browsing around. I didn't think it'd do much of anything, but surprisingly, the spots are steadily fading!
  5. CNP Laboratory Invisible Peeling Booster This new discovery has been all the range on the blogosphere lately. You know that look Korean pop-stars always seem to have? Transluscent skin with an almost glow? Well they say that if you use this for just a week and your skin's texture and complexion will take a 180 turn for the better. I'll have a longer post up on this soon! 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe