Short Hair Don't Care

Thursday, February 19, 2015


Snip snip! I chopped my hair off! And not only that, I'm back to black. 

I've been fiddling with the idea for a few weeks now, and I finally took the plunge today. 
I don't know what made today so special. Maybe it's cause today's a national holiday (Lunar New Year! 새해 복 많이 받으세요!) and I suddenly had all this free time on my hands. Or maybe it was just the guys from The Adjustment Bureau pulling on the strings that is my life.  

Whatever it was, I hopped into a cab and pipped to the driver to take me to Jupiter street. I had to see a man about my hair. 

I wanted at least five inches off the length and for the color to go back to my natural shade. I asked for jet black, but looking back, I think I should've opted for a very dark brown... It's gonna take some getting used to. Like many others, my long hair is my security blanket. Whenever I feel awkward (which is often), I always catch myself fiddling with the ends of my hair. I guess there'll be none of that now!

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. You have a lovely blog Isabelle,
    and you look amazing with short hair :)


    xx
    Amira
    www.amirahayupratiwi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. :) Thank you so much Amira! It's taking some time to get used to it haha!

    ReplyDelete

Subscribe